2003 Sep 25 16:25

Re: [vox] Free computers (PI/PII); prefer to go as a collection!

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 04:04:22PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Ignore this. :^)  He pulled the wrong list of computers.
> He's got some lower-range ones he's ready to give away right now.

Okay, here's the brief specs he sent:

  All in AS-IS (unknown) condition
  approx numbers:
  11 PI 133-166Mhz 2G-HD 16-64MB RAM
  16 PII 233-300Mhz 2-4G-HD 32-? RAM

I believe these machines are out in Sacramento, so you'll need to go
pick them up.

If you'd like contact information, please e-mail me /privately/ :)

Thanks!