2003 Sep 25 16:22

[vox] More IF RSVPs!

Even more Installfest RSVPs have come in!  The CS Club at UCD has done quite
a good job getting the word out about this event!

I don't have an exact count, but it must be getting close to 16 people
signed up so far.

If you think you have time to volunteer during any part of the day this
Sunday (Sept. 28th; 10am-6pm), PLEASE contact Rusty Minden to let him know!

Thanks!

-bill!
root@lugod.org

Ref: Installfest page at LUGOD's website:  http://www.lugod.org/if/