2003 Sep 24 20:35

[vox] suggestions for webcam

I'd like to set up a webcam so I can communicate with my family which has
scattered across the US, but I don't know how compatible they are with
linux.  I run Mandrake 9.0.  I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions
for webcams that they know work with linux.

Katie

=====
--
Only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy.
One is to let her think she is having her own way,