2003 Sep 23 14:43

Re: [vox] cal.net rant

On the 21st day of September, Bill Kendrick said to me:

> Woah, last I heard they offered Calif-wide dial-up.

I believe it's expanded beyond just the state. My wife's grandfather has
Sonic DSL in Vacaville and they recently went to Seattle. He asked if he
could get a dial up number for there and was told that he could. From what
he said, they have nationwide dial up. I could be mistaken though :)

> DSL, huh?  Hmm... I need to check their sales page again. :)

Yes.. and I am so jealous that I am in one of the few non SBC served areas
in the state. Damn Frontier, damn them to hell. Oh well, I've kicked them
out of my house.,.. on Comcast cable and Vonage for phone.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-707-237-5271 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .