2003 Sep 20 10:10

Re: [vox] Crashing Dells?

Latitude: no hardware crashes
OptiPlex: no hardware crashes
PowerEdge: no hardware crashes

All stable in Linux. All work for me. (They even appear "stable" in
Windows-- as stable as windows can get anyway...)

I do not use or order Dimension or Inspiron; they often are better values,
but the better value comes at a cost of slower busses, less
linux-compatabilty (historically more winmodem-like devices) etc.

-ME