January 6: Social gathering
2003 Sep 20 10:09

Re: [vox] RoseLUG LTSP workshop

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:23:21AM -0700, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> Anyone else want to go? I'll be driving there and am willing to take
> anyone along from Davis or downtown Sac.

So is anyone on this list going?

Also, the website said that it tentatively starts at 10:00am. Does
anyone know if it's still on and that is the correct time?

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

vi: "The way God meant for man to edit text files..."

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.asc