2003 Sep 19 17:39

Re: [vox] Newest Microsoft Internet Critical Security Last UpgradePatch

-------8<-----------------------------
> and so forth.  file sizes are all in the range of 1888 to 2153.  i
> assume there must be a new microsoft virus going around.

My wife got a major amount of these, all to the address she uses to post
to Usenet. I've been getting a couple of dumaru (Return Path is
admin@duma,ru.gov) messages to an old account I keep for mostly historic
purposes, but the ones she gets are different. Oh yeah.. have to tweak her
procmail recipe to kill her news address :-/.

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | bucketchild.net - +1-707-237-5271 (home) .
 . http:// | johnmc.org      - +1-408-386-3549 (cell) .