2003 Sep 19 10:57

Re: [vox] Re: Newest Microsoft Internet Critical Security Last Upgrade Patch

On Friday 19 September 2003 07:46 am, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> Pete
>
> > Internet Critical Patch
> > Bug Message
> > Latest Microsoft Critical Patch
>

> Yes.  I'm getting a lot of the MS ones as well :)

Me too.  Along with a ton of spams with titles like
"strengthen your (ock", obviously to get past spam filters.

What I'd like to see is some software to automate the
process of looking up the IP of the MTA from which I receive
such garbage, showing the netblock owner, optionally
complaining to them and/or to spamcop, and optionally adding
an entry to my Postfix blacklist.

Anyone know of such a thing?

-- Rod