2003 Sep 17 11:23

Re: [vox] Re: Verisign resolves unregistered .COM, .NET domains

Re: [vox] Re: Verisign resolves unregistered .COM, .NET domains

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:58:26AM +0100, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
<snip>
> Been some reaction to this over here.
[ UK, presumably ;^) ]

> Mostly from sys admins who aren't exactly all that happy about it.

I have this feeling that if you name any random sys admin, they probably
aren't happy. ;)

I wonder if our administration (i.e., Bush) will even care one bit?
I need to go catch up with Google and Slashdot today at lunch. :)