2003 Sep 17 10:16

Re: [vox] COMPLAIN Verisign resolves unregistered .COM, .NETdomains

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 09:15, p@dirac.org wrote:
> just checked from a pacbell IP, and 64.94.110.11 is responding to pings.

How ironic...

   We didn't find: "64.94.110.11"
   There is no Web site at this address.

I guess I have to put a stupid http:// in front of an IP address for
Mozilla Firebird to accept it?

I'm really suprised there's no 'Click here to purchase
<your_search_here>.com' link.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy Turner <jeremy@linuxwebguy.com>