2003 Sep 17 02:25

Re: [vox] The OpenSSH "exploit" is still being discussed...

ME said:
> Yeah we talked about it early this morning on the #nblug channel
> <greenfly> <stix> and me before Kyle got the bright idea of posting it to
> the nblug talk list.

Sorry, it was not Kyle that posted, it was another member (Daniel Smith).
And the above statement makes it sound like I was being sarcastic, but I
am not. I do think it was a bright idea for him to post it. (No hidden
meaning or reversed implication.)

-ME