2003 Sep 13 13:43

[vox] Reminder: RoseLUG workshop next Saturday!

[vox] Reminder: RoseLUG workshop next Saturday!

One week from today, Sat. Sept. 20th, RoseLUG will be holding a workshop
in Citrus Heights (kinda between Sac and Roseville):

  "LTSP and software for schools"
  presented by Ray Dias

    http://www.roselug.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=46

RSVP by contacting:  rsvp@roselug.org