2003 Aug 31 16:36

[vox] Deep Video Imaging's multi-layer LCD displays

[vox] Deep Video Imaging's multi-layer LCD displays

Back in June 2002, Deep Video Imaging came to LUGOD to demonstrate their
'ActualDepth' multi-layer LCD displays.
[ Photos here: http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.06.17/ ]

Steve Smith from DVI e-mailed me last week to ask if I'd pass on some
information about an 18" unit they're clearing out for about $3000
(the original 15" was $6000 when it came out!)

Anyway, if you're interested, e-mail me, and I'll give you Steve's
contact info.

In the meantime, Deep Video's website is here:

  http://www.actualdepth.com/

Enjoy!

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                   "The patient has no previous
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill             history of suicides."