2003 Aug 30 19:26

Re: [vox] [fwd] Save your SCO invoice: Bay Area Software Professionals for Responsibility and Accountability]

Re: [vox] [fwd] Save your SCO invoice: Bay Area Software Professionals for Responsibility and Accountability]

Perhaps it would also help to complain to the SEC about
SCO's management making false public statements for the
purpose of inflating their stock price.  Last I heard, this
was illegal.

There's a handy form at:

  http://www.sec.gov/complaint/cf942sec9570.htm

Offering preconfigured Linux computers and custom software.