2003 Aug 29 15:52

Re: [vox] free hardware

> I guess that's why i see a TON of monitors and TVs and crap like that dumped
> on the road...  BTW what exactly are you trying to get rid of?

Is really old hardware.  Can't see the CPU because it is obstructed by the
heat sink/fan.  Also have an ancient network card that says "Eagle by
Microdyne" on it, and a sound (?) card with "Expertcolor" on it.  Any more
specifics, I'd need help finding.  One hardcore geek (which I, alas (as
you can probably tell), am not), on seeing the two cards said "*Where* do
you get your toys?"  Probably would mostly be of interest to someone who
likes taking really old stuff and trying to make it work.

Sorry I can't give more specifics...

Alex