2003 Aug 26 18:23

[vox] Re: random hardware (to Darrell or LUGOD at large)

[vox] Re: random hardware (to Darrell or LUGOD at large)

Well, Darrell says he doesn't need the machine, so it's free for anyone
who will give it a home.  Also, I have a computer desk that I'm looking to
get rid of.  It's been jury rigged a bit, so I'm not sure how well it
will survive being taken apart and put back together, but it is free
for any LUGODer who is able to pick it up.

Alex

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Alexandra Thorn wrote:

> A year and a half ago, Darrell Parker (whose email address I seem to have
> misplaced again) gave me a computer case with motherboard and a couple of
> other hardware goodies to be used in construction of a PC for myself.  I
> used the hard drive and video card, but never found a use for the rest of
> it.  I'm leaving Davis for good this coming Friday (yeah, short notice),
> and am wondering 1) whether Darrell, if he is still out there, would still
> like the case and motherboard back, and 2) if he is not, whether anyone
> else out there would be willing to take this stuff off my hands.  Is
> generally old hardware, but I think at least some of it is functional.
> Can look up more details when I get home if someone could tell me what
> to look for.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

"No one is irreplaceable.  Not even Einstein."  --CBT