2003 Aug 30 09:04

[vox] [fwd] Opteron presentation at LUGOD

[vox] [fwd] Opteron presentation at LUGOD

Anyone else have something they'd like to see/hear regarding 'AMD64'?

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Marc Miller at AMD -----

Sure, call it "AMD64 and Linux:  The platform of choice"

General topics I'm planning to cover:
	- What is AMD64?
	- Why AMD64 on Linux?
	- What Linux distributions are available for AMD64?
	- What compilers and tools can/should I use if I'm developing for the
          platform?
	- demo??

If there is anything else that you or the LUGOD group wants to see covered,
let me know ASAP.  With Athlon 64 launch around the corner, I'm expecting it
to take longer than usual to get my slide deck approved for this presentation,
so I'm going to start on them this week.