2003 Aug 26 12:59

[vox] random hardware (to Darrell or LUGOD at large)

[vox] random hardware (to Darrell or LUGOD at large)

A year and a half ago, Darrell Parker (whose email address I seem to have
misplaced again) gave me a computer case with motherboard and a couple of
other hardware goodies to be used in construction of a PC for myself.  I
used the hard drive and video card, but never found a use for the rest of
it.  I'm leaving Davis for good this coming Friday (yeah, short notice),
and am wondering 1) whether Darrell, if he is still out there, would still
like the case and motherboard back, and 2) if he is not, whether anyone
else out there would be willing to take this stuff off my hands.  Is
generally old hardware, but I think at least some of it is functional.
Can look up more details when I get home if someone could tell me what
to look for.

Thanks,
Alex