2003 Aug 25 11:43

[vox] [fwd] FS: Basic computer

Seen on ucd.swap Usenet newsgroup.  Sounds like heck of a deal, and would
probably make a good mid-range Linux desktop, or server!

-bill!

----- Begin forwarded message -----

Moving and I dont want to take it with me.

Celeron 366MHz running at 550MHz with a GlobalWin fan.
at least 128MB PC133 RAM, but it might be 256.  Email me and i'll check
CD-ROM drive
Network Card
Video Card
2.0 Gig hard drive