2003 Aug 20 22:39

Re: [vox] Re: New virus?

On Tuesday, Aug 19, 2003, at 16:05 US/Pacific, Bill Kendrick wrote:

Based on how much this is pissing _me_ off, I cannot _imagine_ how
frustrated Windows users must be, what with this coming on the heels of
the recent Blaster worm!  :^(

Forget that, the virus found a file containing most of our department's text pager email addresses. We had to endure being paged by it every couple minutes for about 2 hours. joy.

Regards,
Greg