2003 Aug 19 22:33

[vox] Geek Swap II

I've been extremely busy lately, and don't think I'll have time to coordinate
another Geek Swap any time soon.

Would someone else be willing to take charge?  We've got a venue
(on A Street), last I checked.  We just need to pick a weekend to do it.
People have suggest waiting til UCD got back into session... when does that
happen?  (Soon, no?)

Please contact me privately if you'd like to help out, and I'll get you
into contact with the folks whose house it is.

Thanks!

root@lugod.org                               Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://www.lugod.org/             http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick