January 6: Social gathering
2003 Aug 19 15:11

[vox] Re: New virus?

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 02:57:12PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Wow - is there a new virus spreading around the 'net?
<snip>

Yep! :)

  "SoBig.F worm starts to bite again"
  http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=11115

    ... The file size, said iDefense, varies in order to attempt to thwart
    anti-viral software, and typically comes as an attachment with email
    subject headings such as Re: Details, Re: Approved, Re: Re: My details,
    Re: That movie, Re: Thank you!, Re: Your application,
    Re: Wicked screensaver, Thank you!, Your details.

I've pretty much seen every single one of those subject lines today. :^P