2003 Aug 17 23:01

[vox] [article] Joining the Cult of Linux

[vox] [article] Joining the Cult of Linux

Posted on Yahoo! News:

  http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=620&ncid=620&e=4&u=/nf/20030815/bs_nf/22097

"... But believing strongly in an OS and selling it to the enterprise market
are two different things. The evangelism of Linux promoters has sometimes
turned off corporate buyers. ..."

"... The anti-Linux rhetoric by Microsoft representatives at times has
reached such a fever pitch, it actually acts to build up the
open-source OS..."

etc.  Enjoy!