2003 Aug 17 08:18

Re: [vox] Help [ LinuxWorld photos/etc. ]

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 12:40:02PM +0100, Richard Ibbotson wrote:

> Was wondering if someone might be able to help me ?  Took some
> pictures of the fella on the LUG stand.

Hehe... There were LOTs of fellas at the LUG stand. ;)

The one who was there the entire time was actually Kevin from the EFF.
I was there every day, though not the entire time each day.
(I'm the scraggly looking goateed guy)

> Handed out some OpenBSD posters.  Anyone know his name and e-mail address ?

Hrm...  Maybe if you could point him out from:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.08.05/
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.08.06/
  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2003.08.07/

;)

> I'm afraid that the Transportation Security Administration removed my
> business cards on the way out through the airport along with my info about
> AMD PDAs. This was just AMD literature is which available to the general
> public. Very strange crowd of people.

!!!

> So, can't remember his name or find a way to send his pictures to him
> but would like to :)

Well, I'm currently the webmaster, so if you wanted me to put stuff up on
any of the pages listed above, feel free to e-mail them to me off-list! :)

Take care!

-bill!
root@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/