2003 Aug 17 05:23

[vox] Help

Hi

Went to the Linux World Expo in San Francisco last week.  Good event.
Many happy faces :)

Was wondering if someone might be able to help me ?  Took some
pictures of the fella on the LUG stand.  Handed out some OpenBSD
posters.  Anyone know his name and e-mail address ?  I'm afraid that
the Transportation Security Administration removed my business cards
on the way out through the airport along with my info about AMD PDAs.
This was just AMD literature is which available to the general public.
Very strange crowd of people.

So, can't remember his name or find a way to send his pictures to him
but would like to :)

Thanks

Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk