2003 Aug 14 15:35

Re: [vox] Ah-nuld just lost my vote

Richard Crawford said:
> I got spammed by the Arnold campaign.  The bastards.

The question is, did you get spammed by the Arnold campaign, or by someone
looking to get people mad at the Arnold campaign?

I mean, with over 150 candidates for CA governor, surely one of them is
scummy enough to try something like that if they thought of it.

No political views in this message; just a little food for thought.

--
No PGP signature because I'm far from home and sending via webmail.