2003 Aug 15 23:28

[vox] Phrack issue #61

To those interested in this sort of thing, Phrack released issue 61
two days ago (it just occurred to me to post this). Everyone who is
interested in system security (that should be everyone who owns a
system) may find this extremely informative. Though Phrack articles are
typically written from the viewpoint of an attacker, they are
very useful for those standing on the other side of the divide as
well--not to mention the value to those who would just like to
increase their technical knowledge and understanding.

  http://www.phrack.org/

-Micah