2003 Aug 13 07:38

[vox] Re: [roselug] Distributing OpenOffice to schools (fwd)

[vox] Re: [roselug] Distributing OpenOffice to schools (fwd)

I'm trying to get the word out to all of the LUG's I know of, as well as the LUG's that members of those LUG's know of. So far, I've sent e-mails to:

* North Bay Linux Users' Group
* Linux Users' Group of Davis
* Roseville Linux Users' Group

It would also seem that Paul Miller got the message to the Sacramento Users' Group before I did.

I am also planning to get in touch with:

* Bay Area Linux Users' Group
* Silicon Valley Linux Users' Group
* Penninsula Linux Users' Group
* Central Valley Area Linux Enthusiasts
* East Bay Linux Users' Group
* Association of California School Administrators

Anyone want to suggest additional groups to contact? Has anyone already contacted them?

More comments below...

Lincoln