2003 Aug 12 12:30

Re: [vox] Survey question - self-harvesting our lists for someone else?

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:58:08AM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:

> My suggestion: make up a brief Privacy Policy page, link to
> it from the "About Us" section of the main page, and from
> somewhere in the Mailing Lists page.

Hehe... Well, that's the _final_ step.  What I meant when I asked
"how should we go about it" was... what's the best way to decide
what we all want the policy to BE. ;^)

:^P

-bill!
(alt is control on this keyboard... must... not... forget)