2003 Aug 11 18:45

Re: [vox] Bug Tracking Software?

On 2003.08.11 09:36, Richard Crawford wrote:
I've been looking to replace our bug-tracking system in my office (a
scribbled note on a Post-It, at best) with an on-line system that all
of
our team can access and update.  I've looked at Bugzilla, but it seems
require MySql, PostGreSQL, or Sybase... and we've got Oracle.

What other options are out there?  Anyone have any ideas?  The best
solution of all, of course, would be a free one, easily installed and
managed...

I like debbugs (from the user and developer perspective -- haven't tried it from the debbugs administrator perspective) because you don't need a login to report a bug and have bug information sent to you. Debbugs is of course DFSG free.

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu