2003 Aug 17 05:02

[vox] Password NOT stolen at linuxworld

OK, guys, here's the scoop... Somebody 0wned my system at
work, running debian testing. Installed this lovely password
logger, and snagged my password when I used SCPed a file.
I found a log file at /usr/lib/mem/mem

Bastards....

Anyone wanna help me do a post-mortem on the box to find out
how it was exploited?