2003 Aug 11 18:35

Re: [vox] Bug Tracking Software?

--On Monday, August 11, 2003 09:36:59 -0700 Richard Crawford <rscrawford@mossroot.com> wrote:

I've been looking to replace our bug-tracking system in my office (a
scribbled note on a Post-It, at best) with an on-line system that all of
our team can access and update.  I've looked at Bugzilla, but it seems
to require MySql, PostGreSQL, or Sybase... and we've got Oracle.
Kenneth Herron Kherron@newsguy.com 916-366-7338