2003 Aug 11 18:35

[vox] Bug Tracking Software?

I've been looking to replace our bug-tracking system in my office (a
scribbled note on a Post-It, at best) with an on-line system that all of
our team can access and update.  I've looked at Bugzilla, but it seems to
require MySql, PostGreSQL, or Sybase... and we've got Oracle.

What other options are out there?  Anyone have any ideas?  The best
solution of all, of course, would be a free one, easily installed and
managed...

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry