2003 Aug 10 12:51

[vox] LUGOD at CA4H this morning

I'll be repeating last year's Linux introductory presentation to teens
attending the California 4-H Leadership Conference at UC Davis this morning
(9am).

Apparently, 18 kids are signed up.  I've printed copies of the hand-out PDF
from last year, collected a set of "Knoppix for Kids" bootable Linux CDROMs,
and copied the slides onto Melissa's laptop, to throw up on the projector.

If anyone would like to help in some way, head to the Speaker's Lounge
(there will be signs near the MU at UC Davis) before 9am.
(E-mail me here on vox, or off-list, so I know to look for you ;) )

Wish me luck!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/