2003 Aug 10 12:51

[vox] [fwd] Installfest RSVP

A fellow named Randall has submitted an Installfest RSVP.
(I'm not 100% sure there'll be on this month, or where... still waiting
to hear back from Kevin or Rusty)

Anyway, it's a slightly odd one, so I thought I'd post it here, in case
someone with experience can volunteer to help out...

> I've already installed Gentoo, I'm trying to turn my old box
> into a TiVo type device utilizing the Hauppauge PVR card, however I need help
> getting it working with the ivtv driver, once thats accomplished I'd like to
> get the dvd, sound, video, etc all working nicely together with MythTV

Thanks! :)

-bill!
root@lugod.org