2003 Aug 09 09:41

[vox] EFF Freedom Fest 2003

For those who can't or don't want to go to Picn*x12 down in Sunnyvale
today (Saturday, August 9th), there's another cool looking event going
on in the Bay Area today...

EFF's Freedom Fest 2003, which will be at Golden Gate Park's Music Concourse
Bandhsell from noon til 5pm:

  http://www.eff.org/freedomfest/

Quoteth:

  EFF's Freedom Fest 2003 will feature a diverse musical lineup, including:

    Box Set, the clown princes of folk rock
    Noelle Hampton, award-winning rock diva
    Austin Willacy, rock, pop and soul crooner
    Colin McGrath, singer, strummer, arranger
    Lasana Bandele, the "Storitela" from Jamaica

Enjoy!