2003 Aug 09 00:34

[vox] Picn*x12 today!

Picn*x12 is today (Saturday) in Sunnyvale!

Melissa and I will be heading down some time around 9 or 9:30, I'm guessing.
We've got room for two more; anyone else want to carpool?

BTW, I hadn't noticed until just now...  the picnic was actually mentioned
on the LinuxWorld website! :)

  http://linuxworld.sys-con.com/story/33859.htm