2003 Aug 07 23:02

[vox] Dnner at Chevy's

Me apparently on laptop not havng very good eyboard >:^(

Anyway - hopng to go to Chevy's tonght after LWE.  7pm's what me has seen ;)

|n|vtng many other people to come w|th.  Most not s|gn|ng up on the l|st.
Many not 100% confrmed but w|ll meet at LUGOD's booth (org pavllon #16)
before 5pm to coordnate.

(ddnt realze |t wasn't t|l 7pm; Andrew explaned probably delayed to 7pm to
let people go to BOF meetngs...)

Hopefully see you there!

;)

-b|ll!