2003 Aug 06 12:58

[vox] [fwd] RSVP for Linux Picnic - it's this Saturday

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft <ikluft@thunder.sbay.org> -----

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:51:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (Ian Kluft)
Subject: [svlug] RSVP for Linux Picnic - it's this Saturday
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org (Silicon Valley Linux User Group)

If you haven't already RSVP'ed for the Linux Picnic, please do so now so
we can count how much food to bring.  The picnic will be this Saturday from
11AM to 5PM at Sunnyvale Baylands Park.  There is no fee - Oracle Corporation
has provided the funding for the picnic this year.  However, donations will
be accepted and will go toward the seed funding for next year's picnic.

RSVP online at
   http://www.linuxpicnic.org/rsvp/
or we'll have at least one laptop at SVLUG where you can RSVP at tonight's
meeting (7PM at Cisco Bldg 9.)

----- End forwarded message -----