2003 Aug 02 23:38

Re: [vox] Geek Swap II?

On 2003.08.02 14:36, Bill Kendrick wrote:
Some of the folks here who are selling items have suggested that we
might get a lot more
traffic if we had another 'swap at their place on A Street.

They said that pretty much any weekend would be good (they even
offered tomorrow, Sun. 3rd).

Next weekend is Picn*x12 on Saturday and CA-4H on Sunday.

Would people be interested in trying a "Geek Swap II" on the 16th or
17th?
How much did we make from Geek Swap?

My PGP key was last signed 6/10/2003 please download my key again if
it is more recent than your copy. If you use GPG, *please* talk to
me to sign it. The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu