2003 Aug 03 14:47

[vox] [fwd] RoseLUG August 25th meeting: Apache 2.0

----- Forwarded message from "COUNTS,VERBUS (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <verbus.counts@hp.com> -----

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 21:09:17 -0400
From: "COUNTS,VERBUS (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <verbus.counts@hp.com>
Subject: [roselug] The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California  - August 2003 me
 eting
To: "'roselug@rosevillelug.org'" <roselug@rosevillelug.org>

The Linux Users' Group of Roseville, California
will be holding a meeting on:

Monday, August 25, 2003 6:30pm - 9:30pm

Topic:  Apache 2.0

Presented by:

Mathew Alexander

--

The meeting will be held at:

Nerdbooks
911 Washington Blvd
Roseville, CA 95678
http://www.nerdbooks.com
916-677-1400
--

The new and improved website can be found here:
   http://www.rosevillelug.org

The old RoseLUG web site is still here:

Coming up!

September 29, 2003      Karstyn McCoy        Linux at Horizon Instructional
                                             Systems

October 27, 2003        James Armstrong      IP Tables

November 24, 2003       Steve Sorensen       Using a Linux system as a edge
router

December 29, 2003   (Networking Meeting - human networking NOT computer
networking)

January 26, 2004        Elein Mustain        PostgreSQL

Regards,
Verbus M. Counts, Coordinator
Roseville Linux User Group
916-765-1624