January 6: Social gathering
2003 Aug 02 09:29

Re: [vox] Geek Swappers!

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 08:14:22PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Okay, the geek swap is ready to go, I think!

And it is still on, even after the rain we had this morning! :-)
Remember, it's happening in my garage. I was hoping to have nice weather
so we could have any larger pieces in the driveway, but that's not going
to work out.

> Unfortunately, Michael Wenk just let me know his back is hurting, so he
> won't be coming down.  (He was going to supply a table, last I heard)

It turns out that I do have one pretty large table we can use. But the
more, the merrier!

> If anyone's got any folding tables they can bring, that'd be a great help!
>

> The people I've got down as still coming to sell are:
>
>   Mark K. Kim
>   Don Werve
>   Peter Jay Salzman
>   Bill Kendrick
>   Ryan Castellucci
>   Mark Breitung
>   Kevin Murakoshi
>   Seth Nagao

Great! Looking forward to seeing everyone!