2003 Aug 02 21:52

[vox] [fwd: coda@pageonepr.com] Hacker Contest at LinuxWorld

----- Forwarded message from Craig Oda <coda@pageonepr.com> -----

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:49:55 -0700
From: "Craig Oda" <coda@pageonepr.com>
Subject: Hacker Contest at LinuxWorld
To: <pr@lugod.org>

Hi,
I was hoping that you could help me with a posting to the Linux Users
Group of Davis mailing list.  I'm not on the list right now and am not
sure about the protocol.  There's a contest at Linux World Expo in the
SnapGear booth, R6 and R7 to hack into a Windows 2000 server with
Service Pack 3 applied.  The Linux group that sends the most hackers
will get 3 t-shirts and 2 Linux-based VPN firewall appliances.

Let me know if you can post this and work with me to get some LUGODers
to participate in the contest.

Thanks.

Regards,
Craig

--

----- End forwarded message -----
<snip - I had actually already forwarded it on when I saw it on SVLUG's list!>