January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jul 31 10:26

[vox] Microsoft's new head of Linux strategy

[vox] Microsoft's new head of Linux strategy

Saw this today -
http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,4248,1207751,00.asp

Seems Microsoft wants to say at least it is going in the direction of giving
folks "just the facts" about the difference between Windows OS and Linux.
Of course, he is more likely to be the head of the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty,
and Doubt) Department but that is another story.

Regards,
MIKE…
Make your Information your KnowlEDGE
Michael L. Dunham