2003 Jul 30 15:43

Re: [vox] DSL modem & Linux

I have Omsoft, and would fully recommend. I'm not sure why you need it to be linux friendly, though as my modem has a 10M LAN port. Omsoft did not want me messing with the modem/router because it is already in bridge mode, and I have my own router.

Mark

zeruch@damagestudios.com wrote:

Ah the days of cheap bandwidth (after 4 years of free VA provided DSL, I had to start horking up the cash on my own.....*sigh*)

Yes, SBC used the Alcatels.

P.S. I have a Cisco 290, 48 ports...for sale. Any offers? ;)