2003 Jul 26 07:06

[vox] LUGOD Oct 7th meeting - Not at library!

[vox] LUGOD Oct 7th meeting - Not at library!

FYI, since the Gray Davis recall vote thing is happening, we won't
have access to the Blanchard Room at the Public Library on Tue. Oct. 7th.

Any suggestions for what to do or where to go instead?

Note: At the moment, we do NOT have a guest speaker lined up for that date.

-bill!
pr@lugod.org