2003 Jul 21 15:43

[vox] Running quake 3 in a chroot environment

[vox] Running quake 3 in a chroot environment

I'm posting this here mainly to get it into the archives where Google can
find it.
In December, I posted a message about how to run q3ded as an unprivileged
user in a chroot jail. You just need a couple little scripts to make it
work. Well, I've written such scripts, and now, I've thrown together a web
page with those scripts on it, plus some basic installation instructions.
Check it out: http://andcheese.org/~spam/q3chroot/

--
No PGP signature because I'm far from home and sending via webmail.