2003 Jul 21 05:49

[vox] Meeting set-up tonight

I'm hoping for a relatively large crowd tonight, and have lots of swag to
set up, and other stuff to do before the meeting.

If you'd like to help set up chairs for the meeting, please let me know!
I try to get to the library by 5:30pm - I'll probably plan for earlier,
today.  (Although it sounds like Seth is taking Amtrak to Davis.  I'm not
sure if he has a ride once he's in town, so I or someone else may need to
go pick him up at about 5:10pm.)

Also, we'll be raffling off some O'Reilly books tonight, so it'd be nice
to have someone who can sit near the entrance before the meeting starts,
and hand out raffle tickets.  (I was thinking of putting the donation jar
out, too. ;^) )

Thanks!

-bill!
(can't sleep; too stress about tonight's meeting, I think!)