January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jul 17 13:39

[vox] Kazaa = Threat to Homeland Security

[vox] Kazaa = Threat to Homeland Security

No, really:

http://www.kcautv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1362400

According to this article, the chief of Interpol believes that the funds
from software and music piracy are being used to support Hezbollah and
other terrorist groups.

Ripping CD's kills!

--
Slainte,