January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jul 15 15:57

Re: [vox] MS-bashing time, with a bit of silly Low end IT!

Re: [vox] MS-bashing time, with a bit of silly Low end IT!

Ive got one we have all seen and a bit closer to home,
The Public access power point presentations on channel
14 and 18 and such. Left at not only blue screens(left
for days at a time) but someone checking their email
on public tv... *snicker* Silly Davis Public Access...

=====
Hans Uhlig
Deathguard@yahoo.com
"Life is a long and Lonely Road,
 Brind a friend - Ashar Babbage, Clan Tremere"